While the holidays can sometimes be stressful with all the prep work and running around that goes into them, give yourself the chance to start your holiday season off on the right foot, and not only get some of your shopping done early, but to also have the chance to relax and rejuvenate while you do so!
FocusOm's annual Winterfest will be held today from 3pm to 8pm, and will feature a number of fantastic vendors selling their goods, as well as some wonderful options to treat yourself to a relaxing day as well.
Starting at 2pm, Theresa Mikuls, one of the studio's most experienced instructors, will be offering a free drop in class to the public that's perfect for both beginners and those who have been doing yoga for years! Come experience the benefits that yoga has for your mind, body, and spirit, and see what being a part of the FocusOm community is all about!
After the community yoga class, please feel free to walk through the studio and browse through all of the vendors that will have their products and services available throughout the day (3pm to 8pm). So what's available? Here are some great things you'll be able to enjoy while making your way around the studio:
- Lularoe Leggings and Clothing
- Young Living Essential Oils will have DIY kits for holiday giving
- Jane Mathie Jewelry will have hand beaded works of art for sale
- Lori Christos with Iconic Jewelry and Designs
- Francis Thullen will have Shamanic tools and instruments
- Kimberly Perdue will have healing sprays and gifts. Private sessions will be available as well
- Jen Skeffington will be doing spirit sketches
- Crystal Apothecary - Charlene Vickery
- Nicole Amato (esthetician) will be offering skincare and waxing consultations
- Rita Abernathy will be offering chair massages
- Mitchell Manx will be selling handcrafted hot sauces of several varieties
- Ania Kalembasa will be offering angel card readings
- Charlene Vickery will be offering meditation
- Blue Lotus Kirtan will offer a night of chanting and sacred songs to elevate your soul and bring peace to your nervous system
With everything that's going on at the studio today, there really is something for everyone! So come on out for a special day, and stay for one of the most unique and uplifting events of the season, hosted by Blue Lotus Kirtan, where they'll provide a lovely evening of sacred songs and chants to fill you up for the upcoming holiday season! Space for this is limited, so if you're interested, please sign up and pay the registration fee of $20 at the studio or online.
We'd love to have you drop by the yoga studio today and see all that our community has to offer, so please feel free to drop by, look through our boutique, browse vendors, take a class, or participate in a relaxing evening of sacred songs and chants!
We look forward to seeing you today! Please feel free to contact the studio with any questions or to sign up for Blue Lotus Kirtan.